Cook time: 1 hour
Ingredients & Items
- 1/2 lb of Shrimp peeled (tail on optional)
- 2 Tbs AXEL Spicy Chimichurri
- Salt, Pepper, & Garlic powder to taste
- 3tbs Grape seed oil
- *Optional Garnishes: Avocado, Cilantro, Jalapeño, Mango Pico
- Cooking Oil
- Toss shrimp and AXEL Spicy Chimichurri together and season to taste
- Put oil on med-high heat place shrimp in the pan, being sure not to overcrowd
- Let cook for 3min per side depending on the thickness of your shrimp.
- Brush with AXEL Spicy Chimichurri once cooked through
- Add AXEL Spicy Chimichurri and Latin American Spice Blend to red cabbage slaw, then place on grilled pineapple steaks
- Place cooked shrimp on top of pineapple steaks and slaw
- Garnish with mango pico, diced avocado, cilantro, and fresh sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Serve & enjoy :)