Cook time: 1 hour
Ingredients & Items
- 1/2 lb of Shrimp peeled (tail on optional)
- 2 Tbs AXEL Spicy Chimichurri
- Salt, Pepper, & Garlic powder to taste
- 3tbs Grape seed oil
- *Optional Garnishes: Avocado, Cilantro, Jalapeño, Mango Pico
- Cooking Oil
- Toss shrimp and AXEL Spicy Chimichurri together and season to taste
- Put oil on med-high heat place shrimp in the pan, being sure not to overcrowd
- Let cook for 3min per side depending on the thickness of your shrimp.
- Brush with AXEL Spicy Chimichurri once cooked through
- Add AXEL Spicy Chimichurri and Latin American Spice Blend to red cabbage slaw, then place on grilled pineapple steaks
- Place cooked shrimp on top of pineapple steaks and slaw
- Garnish with mango pico, diced avocado, cilantro, and fresh sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.