Chimichurri Potatoes al Cartuccio
Cook time: 50 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice
- 1 Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 Pack of Small Cherry Tomatoes (.75-1 lb, ¼” thick
- Garnishes: 2 Stems of Rosemary, 2 Steams of Parsley, 1 Finely Chopped Garlic
- *Pro Tip: Spanish Onions
- Large Roll of Foil
- Cutting Board
- Charcoal or Wood Grill/Pit
- Start the fire with charcoal or wood in either a grill or fire pit. Allow the substance to turn into hot embers.
- Clean and cut potatoes to the desired size. Fingerling potatoes cut in half, other potatoes as desired. Finely chop garlic.
- Wash cherry tomatoes, and any fresh herbs.
- Remove two 18”, in length, of foil. Use two pieces of foil per Cartuccio
- Place cut potatoes and cherry tomatoes in Cartuccio. Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice
- Add garnishes.
- Seal Cartuccio, LEAVE COIN SIZE HOLE at the top of sealed Cartuccio. This allows for airflow and proper cooking.
- Throw on embers for 10 minutes at a time. Lift, shake, and rotate until potatoes are cooked all the way through. Allow 30-40 minutes.
- Drizzle with more AXEL Provisions Chimichurri. Pro Tip: Add Spanish Onions
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.