Cook time: 50 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice
- 1 Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 Pack of Small Cherry Tomatoes (.75-1 lb, ¼” thick
- Garnishes: 2 Stems of Rosemary, 2 Steams of Parsley, 1 Finely Chopped Garlic
- *Pro Tip: Spanish Onions
- Large Roll of Foil
- Cutting Board
- Charcoal or Wood Grill/Pit
- Start the fire with charcoal or wood in either a grill or fire pit. Allow the substance to turn into hot embers.
- Clean and cut potatoes to the desired size. Fingerling potatoes cut in half, other potatoes as desired. Finely chop garlic.
- Wash cherry tomatoes, and any fresh herbs.
- Remove two 18”, in length, of foil. Use two pieces of foil per Cartuccio
- Place cut potatoes and cherry tomatoes in Cartuccio. Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice
- Add garnishes.
- Seal Cartuccio, LEAVE COIN SIZE HOLE at the top of sealed Cartuccio. This allows for airflow and proper cooking.
- Throw on embers for 10 minutes at a time. Lift, shake, and rotate until potatoes are cooked all the way through. Allow 30-40 minutes.
- Drizzle with more AXEL Provisions Chimichurri. Pro Tip: Add Spanish Onions
- Serve & enjoy :)