Cook time: 40 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Provisions Chimichurri (Original or Verde)
- 16oz Flank Steak (Can use New York Strip Steaks, Sirloin, or Filet Mignon)
- Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 Steams of Rosemary
- 1 Head of Lettuce of your choice (Red-Tip Leaf, Spring Mix, Iceberg)
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Container of Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Large Ziploc Bags
- Baking Tray
- Salad Bowl
- Grill or Skillet
- Place steak(s) in a Ziploc bag and add 1 tablespoon of your favorite AXEL Chimichurri per guest. Seal the Ziploc bag and mix the AXEL Chimichurri until steak(s) are covered in marinade. Let sit for 30-60 minutes. Fire up the grill or prepare skillet to cook steaks.
- Turn on the oven to 400F. Cut fingerling potatoes in half. Place foil on the metal tray. Add cooking spray to tray or a small amount of oil to potatoes to prevent sticking. Pull rosemary from steams and sprinkle over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place the tray with fingerling potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Clean lettuce leaves and cherry tomatoes. Place lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place them in the salad bowl. Slice or dice onion and place in a salad bowl.
- Place steak(s) on grill or skillet. If using a skillet, add one tablespoon of oil on a skillet. Cook the steak(s) to your liking and remember not to touch the steak too much (three flips should be sufficient).
- Remove steak(s) and place on serving platter. Add another tablespoon of AXEL Chimichurri on top of the steak and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and place in serving platter. Add herbs and spices if needed.
- Dress salad with desired dressing or AXEL Chimichurri
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.