Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Latin American Spice Blend
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
- ½ White onion
- Half Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chef knife
- Cutting board
- Large bowl
- Wash bell peppers and let dry.
- Remove top, stem, seeds and white lining for each bell pepper.
- Carefully slice the bell peppers thinly long ways, then dice them into tiny cubes (Pro Tip: dice all veggies ¼” by ¼”).
- Carefully dice the white onion into tiny cubes (Pro Tip: dice all veggies ¼” by ¼”).
- Place all diced veggies in the salad bowl.
- Liberally sprinkle Latin American Spicy Seasoning.
- Dress the salad in olive oil, half lemon and add salt to taste.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.