Ensalada Criolla (Creole Pepper Salad)
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Peruvian Ají Crushed Pepper
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
- ½ White onion
- Half Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chef knife
- Cutting board
- Large bowl
- Wash bell peppers and let dry.
- Remove top, stem, seeds and white lining for each bell pepper.
- Carefully slice the bell peppers thinly long ways, then dice them into tiny cubes (Pro Tip: dice all veggies ¼” by ¼”).
- Carefully dice the white onion into tiny cubes (Pro Tip: dice all veggies ¼” by ¼”).
- Place all diced veggies in the salad bowl.
- Liberally sprinkle Peruvian Ají Crushed Pepper.
- Dress the salad in olive oil, half lemon and add salt to taste.
- Serve & enjoy :)