• AXEL Chimichurri (traditional or verde)
• 4-6 1.25" thick X-cut Short Ribs
• AXEL Chef's Sea Salt
1.Remove meat from the fridge. Allow time for steak to reach room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, fire up the grill and clean it properly.
3. Add Chef's Sea Salt to both sides of the meat
4. Once the grill is ready and the meat is salted, place the meat directly above the medium-high heat, bone side down. I typically cook the bone side for 10-15 minutes, then the bottom side and top sides for 4-6 minutes each.
5. Once the desired temperature is reached, remove the steak and let rest for 5 - 10 minutes
6. Once rested, you can leave the strips as is, or slice pieces so guests can serve themselves one bone at a time.
7. Add AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice.
8. Serve and enjoy :)
Comments will be approved before showing up.