• 1 ft long Flank steak, 0.75"-1" thickness
• AXEL Chef's Sea Salt and Chef's Black Pepper
• AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice
1.Remove meat from the fridge. Allow time for steak to reach room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, fire up the grill and clean it properly.
3. Salt and pepper both sides of the meat (and trim any fat IF necessary. I typically don't do this because the meat is well trimmed).
4. Once the grill is ready and the meat is salted, place the meat directly above the medium-high heat. Place the bigger side on the hotter part of the coals. Each side should cook for about 7-9 minutes. Save the third flip for whichever part needs more time, IF necessary.
(For medium rare - remove at 120F. For medium - remove at 125F.
5. Once the desired temperature is reached, remove the steak and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
6. Once rested, slice half inch cuts from your guest to pick from. I typically slice it at a 45 degree angle.
7. Add AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice.
8. Serve and enjoy :)
I hope you like this delicious cut! It's perfect for when you want a flavorful and tender meal but don't have hours to spend preparing.
Comments will be approved before showing up.