Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1 Large Slice of Provolone Cheers (1”-1.5”)
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Grill or Stovetop
- Wooden board or Heavy duty plate
- Start fire, medium-high heat.
- Placed thickly sliced provolone on the skillet.
- Liberally sprinkle the slice of provolone with Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
- Place skillet over the flame. Let sit for about 8-10 minutes.
- Gently pull pack edges of provolone to prevent sticking. The provolone touching the skillet should be charred/browning
- Using the wood board or heavy plate, casually flip over the provolone cheese onto a plate.
- Without hesitation, slide the provolone back onto the skillet and place over the flame.
- Liberally sprinkle more Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
- Let sit for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove let cool a bit and slice it.
- Serve & enjoy :)