Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1 Large Slice of Provolone Cheers (1”-1.5”)
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Grill or Stovetop
- Wooden board or Heavy duty plate
- Start fire, medium-high heat.
- Placed thickly sliced provolone on the skillet.
- Liberally sprinkle the slice of provolone with Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
- Place skillet over the flame. Let sit for about 8-10 minutes.
- Gently pull pack edges of provolone to prevent sticking. The provolone touching the skillet should be charred/browning
- Using the wood board or heavy plate, casually flip over the provolone cheese onto a plate.
- Without hesitation, slide the provolone back onto the skillet and place over the flame.
- Liberally sprinkle more Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
- Let sit for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove let cool a bit and slice it.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.