Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- 1/2 cup AXEL Spanish Onions Pickled Red w/ Habanero
- 2-3 Cups, 1 bunch Kale
- 4 Dates
- 2 Pieces Gluten-free Pita/Naan Bread
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2-4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 TSP Sea Salt
- 1/2 TSP Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Cutting board
- Chef knife
- Small and large bowls
- Chop dates into small pieces and place in a small bowl with Spanish Onions (throw 2 tbsp of juice from the jar into the bowl) & allow to soak for at least 20 min
- Put 1-2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon, sea salt & black pepper over kale and massage for 1-2 min
- Cut pita/naan into roughly 1-inch squares
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil and toast bread squares, almonds and chili pepper flakes over medium-high heat
- Once all the bread is toasted on both sides, toss over kale. Lightly combine, then add onions and dates.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.