Latin American Sautéed Broccoli
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Latin American Spice Blend
- 1 Broccoli Crown or Collie Flower Crown
- Cooking oil/Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Stovetop or Oven
- Baking Tray (oven)
- Foil (oven)
- Pan (stovetop)
- Clean and cut veggies to the desired size.
- If sautéing, place a tablespoon of oil or use cooking spray. Turn on stove to medium heat. Place veggies in a large pan and add Latin American Spice Blend.
- Toss/stir every 2 minutes or until tender.
- If roasting, turn the oven on to 400F. Place foil on a large tray and spray with cooking spray. Place seasoned veggies on tray leave for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve & enjoy :)