Latin American Sautéed Broccoli
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Provisions Latin American Spicy Seasoning
- 1 Broccoli Crown or Collie Flower Crown
- Cooking oil/Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Stovetop or Oven
- Baking Tray (oven)
- Foil (oven)
- Pan (stovetop)
- Clean and cut veggies to the desired size.
- If sautéing, place a tablespoon of oil or use cooking spray. Turn on stove to medium heat. Place veggies in a large pan and add Latin American Spicy Seasoning.
- Toss/stir every 2 minutes or until tender.
- If roasting, turn the oven on to 400F. Place foil on a large tray and spray with cooking spray. Place seasoned veggies on tray leave for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.