Cook time: 9 hours
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Spicy Chimichurri
- AXEL Seasoning (Latin American Spice or Mediterranean Herb Blend)
- 7-9lbs Pork Shoulder with bone
- 3 Oranges
- 3 Lemons
- 3 Limes
- 8 Garlic cloves
- Corn tortillas (as needed)
- AXEL Spanish Onions (flavor of your choice) or White Onion
- Stovetop + Oven
- Big metal pan
- Remove Pork Shoulder from case/bag and wash under the sink. Pat dry and place in a big metal pan.
- Turn on the oven to 275F. Meanwhile, cut citrus fruit in halves and squeeze juice over Pork Shoulder. Throw fruit skins in the trash. Sprinkle your choice of AXEL Seasoning Blend (to taste).
- Score the pork shoulder fat. Squeeze in peeled garlic cloves.
- Place metal pan with prepared pork shoulder in the oven. Let roast for 8 hours.
- Once pork shoulder is ready, remove from the oven.
- Chop enough cilantro and white onions. Prepare AXEL Spanish Onions (garnish) and AXEL Spicy Chimichurri (sauce).
- Gently tear apart pork shoulder. Add the desired amount to skillet and blast on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Warm-up tortillas.
- Serve & enjoy :)
Note: To really understand what we’re talking about, CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Chimichurri Variety Pack.