Cook time: 70 minutes
Ingredients & Items
-AXEL Provisions Chimichurri (Traditional or Verde)
-2lbs Rib-eye, if possible ask for Tomahawk Rib-eye
-2 Steams of Rosemary
-2 Cloves of Garlic
-1/3 stick of Butter
-Grill or Skillet
-Salt (coarse) & Pepper
- Remove meat from the fridge. Allow time for steak to reach room temperature.
- Turn on the oven to 270F. Salt Rib-eye, coarse salt, on both sides.
- Once the oven is ready, place Rib-eye in the oven directly on the rack. Add foil beneath for leakage. Leave Rib-eye in the oven for about 20 minutes. Monitor the internal temperature. Please note that the steak will continue to cook in the next steps. (For Medium Rare- remove at 120F. For Medium- remove at 125F).
- Once the desired temperature is reached, remove the steak and let rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place the skillet on the stovetop over high heat.
- CAUTION: Once Rib-eye is rested and the skillet is hot, cut the butter in two pieces, place in skillet, add 2 garlic cloves, and stir the butter with rosemary until butter is almost melted.
- CAUTION: Gently place Rib-eye on the skillet, no more than 2-4 minutes on each side. Don’t forget to sear the edges of the Rib-eye as well.
- Once all sides are seared, remove the steak and let sit for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
- Add AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.