• AXEL Chimichurri (traditional or verde)
• 2lb Ribeye, (ask for Tomahawk, if possible)
• AXEL Chef's Sea Salt & Black Pepper
• Cooking Thermometer
1. Remove meat from the fridge. Allow time for steak to reach room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, fire up the grill and clean it properly.
3. Add Chef's Sea Salt and Black Pepper to both sides of the meat
4. Once the grill is ready and the meat is salted, place the meat directly above the medium-high heat. Each side should cook for about 6-8 minutes. Save the third flip for which ever part needs more time. (For Medium Rare - remove at 120F. For Medium - remove at 125F)
5. Once the desired temperature is reached, remove the steak and let rest for 5 - 10 minutes
6. Once rested, slice meat into inch-thick slices for your guests to pick from.
7. Add AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice.
8. Serve and enjoy :)
The ribeye is great to devour by yourself or share with a friend/date. Pick up some AXEL Chef’s Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season this meal.