Roasted Seasoned Potatoes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Seasoning blend flavor of your choice
- 1 Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- Cooking Oil
- Large Roll of Foil
- Cutting Board
- Charcoal or Wood Grill/Pit
- Turn oven on to 400F.
- Clean and cut potatoes to the desired size. Fingerling potatoes cut in half, other potatoes as desired.
- Place cut potatoes in a big bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of your preferred cooking oil per handful of potatoes in the bowl.
- Liberally sprinkle AXEL Provisions Seasoning over all potatoes. Lightly toss until most of the surface area is covered with seasoning.
- Place foil on a large tray and spray with cooking spray.
- Place seasoned potatoes on tray leave for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.