Cook time: 30 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Seasoning blend flavor of your choice
- 1 Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- Cooking Oil
- Large Roll of Foil
- Cutting Board
- Charcoal or Wood Grill/Pit
- Turn oven on to 400F.
- Clean and cut potatoes to the desired size. Fingerling potatoes cut in half, other potatoes as desired.
- Place cut potatoes in a big bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of your preferred cooking oil per handful of potatoes in the bowl.
- Liberally sprinkle AXEL Provisions Seasoning over all potatoes. Lightly toss until most of the surface area is covered with seasoning.
- Place foil on a large tray and spray with cooking spray.
- Place seasoned potatoes on tray leave for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve & enjoy :)