Chimichurri Skewered Verde Shrimp
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Verde Chimichurri
- 3lbs of small shrimp
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
*Optional Garnish: Lime or lemon
- Grill or Stovetop
- Big Bowl
- Skewers (metal or wooden)
- Fire up the grill if cooking outside.
- Clean shrimp, and wash the cherry tomatoes.
- Place clean and dry shrimp and tomatoes in a bowl, add the desired amount of AXEL Verde Chimichurri and toss bowl allowing food to get covered in sauce.
- Place shrimp and tomatoes on skewers.
- If grilling or sautéing, place skewers on medium heat, rotating every 6-7 minutes or until desired results.
- Once cooked to liking, place charred skewers on platter. (Pro Tip: Garnish with lime or lemon).
- Serve & enjoy :)