Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Verde Chimichurri
- 3lbs of small shrimp
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
- *Optional Garnish: Lime or lemon
- Grill or Stovetop
- Big Bowl
- Skewers (metal or wooden)
- Fire up the grill if cooking outside.
- Clean shrimp, and wash the cherry tomatoes.
- Place clean and dry shrimp and tomatoes in a bowl, add the desired amount of AXEL Verde Chimichurri and toss bowl allowing food to get covered in sauce.
- Place shrimp and tomatoes on skewers.
- If grilling or sautéing, place skewers on medium heat, rotating every 6-7 minutes or until desired results.
- Once cooked to liking, place charred skewers on platter. (Pro Tip: Garnish with lime or lemon).
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.