Cook time: 20 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Provisions Chimichurri Spicy
- 2-4 Eggs
- 1-2 Rustic Potatoes
- *Optional AXEL Provisions Spanish Onions
- Skillet or pan
- Cooking oil or Olive oil (indoor)
- Foil (indoor)
- Salt & Pepper
- Turn on the oven to 400F. Place foil on the metal tray. Add oil to the tray to prevent sticking.
- Wash, then chop rustic potatoes into small cubes. (Pro Tip: Try to make every potato cube the same size for even cooking)
- Place potatoes on the oiled foil tray. Dress potatoes with Spicy Chimichurri. Stir lightly to cover as mush surface area of potatoes as possible.
- Place in oven and let cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add oil or cooking spray to the pan to prevent sticking. Place over the fire with medium heat.
- Cook eggs, any style, to your liking.
- Remove potatoes when finished, add to plate. Place cooked eggs on top of potatoes.
- Garnish with Spicy Chimichurri and Spanish Onions.
- Serve & enjoy :)
I hope these tips help elevate your gatherings and create memorable experiences for all your guests. If you have any questions or other tips, please feel free to email us.
Want to bring some life to the party? CLICK HERE to purchase your AXEL Ultimate Grilling Provisions Pack.