Cook time: 20 minutes
Ingredients & Items
- AXEL Provisions Chimichurri Spicy
- 2-4 Eggs
- 1-2 Rustic Potatoes
- *Optional AXEL Provisions Spanish Onions
- Skillet or pan
- Cooking oil or Olive oil (indoor)
- Foil (indoor)
- Salt & Pepper
- Turn on the oven to 400F. Place foil on the metal tray. Add oil to the tray to prevent sticking.
- Wash, then chop rustic potatoes into small cubes. (Pro Tip: Try to make every potato cube the same size for even cooking)
- Place potatoes on the oiled foil tray. Dress potatoes with Spicy Chimichurri. Stir lightly to cover as mush surface area of potatoes as possible.
- Place in oven and let cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add oil or cooking spray to the pan to prevent sticking. Place over the fire with medium heat.
- Cook eggs, any style, to your liking.
- Remove potatoes when finished, add to plate. Place cooked eggs on top of potatoes.
- Garnish with Spicy Chimichurri and Spanish Onions.
- Serve & enjoy :)