• Tiger prawns (1 per person)
• Fresh garlic
• Small pot
1. Fire up the grill and clean it properly.
2. Remove tiger prawns and butterfly them open. Finely mince 1 garlic clove per tiger prawn.
3. In a small pot, add 1-inch slices of butter per tiger prawn and the minced garlic.
4. When the grill is ready, place the small pot on the grill to make a garlic butter. Once melted, stir slowly. At the same time, add the tiger prawns shell side down over high heat.
5. Grill for 4-6 minutes while shamelessly basting the meat of the tiger prawn with the garlic butter. Then, flip and grill the top side for about 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Once done, remove from grill. Spray some lemon juice and/or add some more garlic butter. Sprinkle some AXEL Chef’s Sea Salt.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Tiger Prawns are by far the best seafood. I can’t wait for you to try them, please let me know what you think!
Top-quality seasonings are crucial for tiger prawns. Luckily we have Argentinian-inspired provisions for open fire grilling –Chef's Black Pepper & Sea Salt Bundle Pack.