• AXEL Chimichurri (traditional or verde)
• 1 whole sirloin tri-tip
• Cooking Thermometer
1. Remove meat from the fridge. Allow time for steak to reach room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, fire up the grill and clean it properly.
3. Add Chef's Sea Salt to both sides of the meat
4. Once the grill is ready and the meat is salted, place the meat directly above the medium-high heat. Place the bigger side of the meat on the hotter part of the coals. Each side should cook for about 15-20 minutes. Save the third flip for whichever part needs more time.
(For Medium Rare - remove at 120F. For Medium remove at 125F).
5. Once the desired temperature is reached, remove the steak and let rest for 5 - 10 minutes
6. Once rested, slice half-inch cuts for your guests to pick from.
7. Add AXEL Chimichurri flavor of your choice.
8. Serve and enjoy :)
This delicious, thick cut of meat is perfect for your next gathering! Invite some friends over, fire up the grill and open a jar of chimichurri for a fantastic evening.