Become the Grill Master
There is a hero in every family BBQ or cookout, and that hero is the Grill Master. Be the Grill Master by bringing the best grilling provisions to the party. Be the hero.
Chimichurri is a South American grilling sauce used to add flavor to any grilled meat or vegetable. It is made up of an extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar blend with simple herbs and spices. You can use it as a condiment or a marinade. It's the healthiest and tastiest grilling sauce for any grill master.
Spicy Chimichurri packs a strong heat profile that will give you the kick you desire. The heat comes from our Aleppo, paprika, ají and crushed red peppers. It is the best spicy marinade.
Flavor profile: Flavor first, heat second. Spicy and garlic-y with hints of bold herbs and spices.
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Meats: Sirloin, Ribeye, NY Strip, Flank, Skirt & Flap steaks
- Poultry: Chicken breasts
- Pork: Tenderloin and Cutlets
- Vegetables: Any veggie of your choosing
We source the best:
- All our ingredients are non-GMO. We use the healthiest oil, extra virgin olive oil.
- We use powerful herbs like fresh garlic, which is an anti-oxidant; and oregano, which is a natural antibiotic.
No Short-cuts, Small-batch & Hand-made:
- We craft all our Chimichurri the exact way the Argentinian cowboys would when they prepared their meats.
Ingredients: Red Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, Chopped Garlic, Ají Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, Sea Salt, Oregano, Bay Leaf
Jar: Net Wt. 9oz, volume 9oz
Recently viewed products
There’s nothing quite as flavorful and delicious on the market. We put it on EVERYTHING!! Thanks, AXEL!!
Great product with an amazing flavor that will definitely give your meat the kick it deserves. Will definitely buy more in the future.
Axel made my first experience with chimichurri a great one. It's spicy (as expected) and added so much flavor to our grilled chicken that I'll definitely be ordering again. I also appreciated the recipes on Axel's website - it makes it easy to find new ways to use your chimichurri. Two thumbs up!