Become the Grill Master
There is a hero in every family BBQ or cookout, and that hero is the Grill Master. Be the Grill Master by bringing the best grilling provisions to the party. Be the hero.
Chimichurri is a South American grilling sauce used to add flavor to any grilled meat or vegetable. It is made up of an extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar blend with simple herbs and spices. You can use it as a condiment or a marinade. It's the healthiest and tastiest grilling sauce for any grill master.
Verde Chimichurri packs the most EEVO and herbs, giving it greener color which is more widely recognized as Chimichurri today. The addition of herbs like parsley and cilantro creates a wider flavor profile for additional uses.
Flavor profile: A smooth garlic-y and herby taste with hints of bold herbs and spices.
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Meats: Sirloin, Ribeye, NY Strip, Flank, Skirt & Flap steaks
- Poultry: Chicken breasts
- Pork: Tenderloin and Cutlets
- Vegetables: Any veggie of your choosing
We source the best:
- All our ingredients are non-GMO. We use the healthiest oil, extra virgin olive oil.
- We use powerful herbs like fresh garlic, which is an anti-oxidant; and oregano, which is a natural antibiotic.
No Short-cuts, Small-batch & Hand-made:
- We craft all our Chimichurri the exact way the Argentinian cowboys would when they prepared their meats.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Chopped Garlic, Sea Salt, Oregano, Ají Pepper, Cilantro, Parsley, Ground Sage, Bay Leaf
Jar: Net Wt. 9oz, volume 9oz